Original papers in English
- Yusaku Miyamae, Junkyu Han, Kazunori Sasaki, Mika Terakawa, Hiroko Isoda, Hideyuki Shigemori:
3,4,5-O-caffeoylquinic acid inhibits amyloid ƒÀ-mediated cellular toxicity on SH-SY5Y cells through the upregulation of PGAM1 and G3PDH.
Cytotechnology, 63, 191-200 (2011).
- Kazunori Sasaki, Junkyu Han, Hideyuki Shigemori, Hiroko Isoda :
Caffeoylquinic acid induces ATP production and energy metabolism in human neurotypic SH-SY5Y cells.
Nutrition and Aging, 1, 141-150 (2012).
- Kazunori Sasaki, Abdelfatteh El Omri, Shinji Kondo, Junkyu Han, Hiroko Isoda:
Rosmarinus officinalis polyphenols produce anti-depressant like effect through monoaminergic and cholinergic functions modulation.
Behav. Brain Res., 238, 86-94 (2012).
- Kazunori Sasaki, Junkyu Han, Hidetoshi Shimozono, Myra O. Villareal, Hiroko Isoda:
Caffeoylquinic acid-rich purple sweet potato extract, with or without anthocyanin, imparts neuroprotection and contributes to the improvement of spatial learning and memory of SAMP8 mouse.
J. Agric. Food Chem., 61, 5037-5045 (2013).
- Kazunori Sasaki, Tomoyuki Oki, Toru Kobayashi, Yumi Kai, Shigenori Okuno:
Single-laboratory validation for the determination of caffeic acid and seven caffeoylquinic acids in sweet potato leaves.
Biosci. Biotech. Biochem., 78, 2073-2080 (2014).
- Kazunori Sasaki, Tomoyuki Oki, Yumi Kai, Yoichi Nishiba, Shigenori Okuno:
Effect of repeated harvesting on the content of caffeic acid and seven species of caffeoylquinic acids in sweet potato leaves.
Biosci. Biotech. Biochem., 79, 1308-1314, (2015).
- Naoto Hashimoto, Tomoyuki Oki, Kazunori Sasaki, Ikuo Suda, Shigenori Okuno:
Black soybean seed coats extract prevents hydrogen peroxide mediated cell death via 1 extracellular signal-related kinase signalling in HepG2 cells.
J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol., 61, 275-279 (2015).
- Myra O. Villareal, Kazunori Sasaki, Delphine Margout, Coralie Savry, Ziad Almaksour, Michel Larroque, Hiroko Isoda:
Neuroprotective effect of Picholine virgin olive oil and its hydroxycinnamic acids component against ƒÀ-amyloid-induced toxicity in SH-SY5Y neurotypic cells,
Cytotechnology, in press.
Books and Reviews in English
- Junkyu Han, Abdelfatteh El Omri, Kazunori Sasaki, Hiroko Isoda:
Caffeoylquinic acid protects against Alzheimer's disease through inhibition of amyloid beta-induced toxicity.
Coffee in Health and Disease Prevention Chapter, 81, 729-735 (2015).
- Kazunori Sasaki, Tomoyuki Oki, Shigenori Okuno:
Caffeic acid and seven caffeoylquinic acids contents in Aojiru powder products containing sweetpotato cultivar "Suioh" leaves determined by single-laboratory validated HPLC method.
Sweetpotato Research Front, 3, 5 (2015).